Thursday, April 16, 2009

Michelle Obama's Jimmy Choo Garden Boots


The Victory Garden is under way at The White House and this is a project that I am very excited about...not only because I love to garden, but just look at First Lady Michelle Obama's Jimmy Choo Biker leather flat gardening boots:

Photo: AP

Are they too cute or what?



Now, I'm all for dressing down and dirty when I garden, but I might have to rethink my grungy look after seeing these motorcycle boots in the mud on the White House lawn!!! It's so unexpected and hip, I love it!



In fact, I loved the whole look she had for gardening day:



Photo: AP


I have a feeling garden chic is going to take on a whole new look, thanks to our first lady and I, for one, am right on board with that. Who says gardening can't be glamorous?